6/26/16

6/26/16
Achilles Run, "Stay thirsty my friend."

Monday, July 9, 2012

Day 1077

God grant me the serenity....to change the things I can


Yesterday marked 22 wedded years. And yes, I got The Mental One a card and a gift (earrings). What did It get me? Of course, nothing. All that matters: I did what I needed to do.

It was @ the beach all day, figures.

Stoney? Went out to hang, I check his room, residue in a travel cup. It's response "at least he's not drinking." Great parenting. That comment absolves It of any action, great enabling.

So, thankfully, yesterday I followed the path without diverting. Football dad called, asked if I was running, together we did The Line. Nice. Got what I needed.

Not the script I wrote, but life's journey has its own path.

Was funny seeing so many peeps @ Alley Pond, so many with whom I can hang, yet due to domestic circumstances, I'm screwed. THIS is what hurts. Sybil goes off wherever, not paying any attention to that which inhabited It for 9 months. Really takes absolutely no responsibility. Remember, this is the same person who, when discovering Stoney's room reeked, bought him an air freshener. God forbid you inform him of appropriate/illegal behaviors and their consequences.

This am, Pilates, then Spin. VERY good. Pilates is WAY tough, Spin feels like a vacation by comparison.





No comments: