6/26/16

6/26/16
Achilles Run, "Stay thirsty my friend."

Sunday, July 15, 2012

Day 1083

WHEW!!!!!

So, the day of the "big" summer party, a.k.a. buttload of haters. It is what it is.

My brother, sister in law, sister in laws sister n' her peep show. Ok, so far so good. At least no haters, yet. In total, 20 people showed up between 4-10 pm. Distinctly underwhelming. Good.

The one prob (besides SOME people overstaying their welcome), my sister in law-again-turned into supercunt. Great I had 2. She started on a rant about my job being to pay for Stoney's college. @ that point I uttered the famous words: "If you don't pay the bills, your opinion is unimportant." Bitch.

But, I got my miles in, gonna locomote (he makes ME look fast) with a peep this am, life-again-is good, for now.

No comments: