6/26/16

6/26/16
Achilles Run, "Stay thirsty my friend."

Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Day 1093

Back in the mix!

Took yesterday afternoon off. Hit Toxichouse to eat/change. Of course, after staying up all night, Stoney sleeping. Talk about Wasted Youth. @ his age, we had jobs, played all day....him, nothing. Was still sleeping when I left.

Headed into Manhattan-had a class last evening. Had a blast playing "mini Lost Weekend." Only 2 calls from work.

The class last night, GREAT! You'd think a 3 hour class would suck, but it was really REALLY good. Back isn't killing me, knees not aching. Gotta give this some time. Sipping the Kool-Aid, haven't drunk it yet. BUT, results are results!

This am, Pilates + Spin. Hadda SPLIT asap from Toxichouse. Apparently I hit the snooze button once too often, when my eyes finally opened, it was 5:08!!! But, my word is my word. Knowing I'd get in late(r) last night, told the Instructor I'd def be there in the am. Not only was I, but everyone else was dragging. Initially there was no one there-2 minutes after the class was to have started. But, people trickled in. Good, I think. Wouldn't really have minded cancellation, but my word is my word. Stuck around, did the Spin class. THAT was dragging too, the Instructor asked the previous Instructor if they wanted to do the class. Must be the water.

All I know, I fulfilled my committment. Though it WOULD be nice to sleep in.

Oh, and Stoney, nowhere to be found ("it's 10pm, do you know where your children are?"). Meanwhile the washcloth in the bathroom reeks of weed, and Sybil hasn't a care in the world. Useless self involved waste of flesh.

I did what I had to do.

No comments: