6/26/16

6/26/16
Achilles Run, "Stay thirsty my friend."

Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Day 1072

Today was tough.

Really sick of the s.o.s., so didn't do Bellmore. Instead, Pilates and Spin. killed me, Pilates is TOUGH, but crosstraining is well worth it.

Now what killed me. Today is the day we USED to go to our friends house. I'm no longer welcome. As a result of the TWAT'S turning them against me, they believe all It says. I AM Satan in their eyes. Really hurts.

Meanwhile, It prints $$$$$ to bring a dish for them, meanwhile for us here, nothing.

Best of all, Stoney comes back, starts with his "I'm a pissed off teenager" shit. Actually called me a "pussy." Can you imagine speaking in such a tone to your father? Wait 'til First Bank of Dad is approached.

A tough day, but got through it. AND, got my workout in.

No comments: