6/26/16

6/26/16
Achilles Run, "Stay thirsty my friend."

Monday, January 16, 2012

day 904

RATS!!!!

Too damned cold to run, I'm talkin' 15 degs. Screw that. Did the gym, elliped. Funny, they're ALREADY starting to slack off. Plenty of machines, no waiting. So much for resolutions.

REALLY needed a run today, but.....Last night: HELL. It was truly losing Its mind. Usual rage resulting from fatigue/financial woes. Sucks for It. I.E. I actually had the GALL to use Its coffee. It actually (no joke) drew a line marking the level of coffee. BOY do I have a pair!!! AND where was it located? In a bag beside the couch. Imagine hiding coffee????? AND, It raged indicating I owed It $$$ for use of items. Of course, I explained It needs to pay me for the use of my house/cable/electricity. Really. Imagine????? So much for "family."

But wait...there's more:

actually got PISSED I didn't give Stoney $$$$$ to hang wth his friends. I, of course, explained HE needs to either pay for the property he saw fit to damage, or sincerely apologize. Imagine, holding a person responsible for their actions????? Instead, It backed him up. Lesson learned: it's ok to disrespect your father AND damage his property. (It, turns out, got stuck holding the bag, i.e. when he didn't get $$$ from me, It gave him movie $$$). So, It claimed I hadda reimburse It. FUCK HER. Later, he comes to me "mom said I needed to apologize." Nice. Real sincere.

...and yes, the house is FREEZING. (oh, that's my problem too).

So, where was It yesterday? Working? No. Hanging with friends. Great parenting. Son @ home, alone, no food. You're with your people. THEN has the balls to critique ME????

No comments: