6/26/16

6/26/16
Achilles Run, "Stay thirsty my friend."

Saturday, January 14, 2012

day 902

so far, so what

Made it through another day in the d.m.z. It, supporting Stoney's dysfunction. Of course, this way, It gets to be Good Cop. THAT, in itself isn't the problem, what IS the problem: one person attempts parenting, only to have his every effort undermined. Would YOU have EVER imagined addressing a parent as he does me? Or, worse yet, purposely destroying personal property. Unfortunately, even here, I have to take the high road, i.e.: It starts with Its "where does he get THAT from" bullshit. Let that sink in. It threw my guitars and computer to the ground, he launches my filing cabinet. Hmmmmm. And they think I'm printing money for college. Let's try basic respect.

BUT, yesterday, I ran. Today I will run. Life IS good. In spite of.....

On the plus side, 28 degs in January, STILL no snow. I'll take it! :)

Pray for me, I'm trying hard.

No comments: