6/26/16

6/26/16
Achilles Run, "Stay thirsty my friend."

Thursday, January 5, 2012

day 893

better

(not quite THERE yet, but better)

Surprised actually. SHOULD have triple pneumonia. Already have a cold, entering a place without heat. Tough 24 hours. But, made it through! AND, ghetto heater-the oven-of course doesn't work either. Exacerbating everything: Shebitch FINALLY does the dishes (yin) BUT puts them back in the cabinet wet (yang), not very good for wood. I really AM living with a fucking child.

But, BUT, got my miles in today. Felt better than yesterday. Can't quite call this a 24 hour bug, but at least with meds it doesn't leave me wrung out and useless. Nice to, at least, be able to function without feeling like my ass is draggin'.

Strider meeting tonight. last one for Thursdays. I can't do this Thursday thing anymore. Tuesdays from now on.

No comments: