6/26/16

6/26/16
Achilles Run, "Stay thirsty my friend."

Sunday, January 15, 2012

day 903

"mom told me to ask you for $10 so I can hang out with my friends."

How do YOU explain "triangulation." Obviously he hit on It, It deflected to me. Fat fucking chance. The balls on that kid. Hasn't AT ALL internalized his transgressions.

So, this am? RAN. FREEZING cold, I'm talkin' frozen sperm cold (15 degs), but, ran damnit.

And worst of all, it felt good!!!!!!!

I'm ok, today I ran. Hurting, deeply affected, would LOVE for my son to have the same level of respect for me he has for his X-Box, but, it is what it is.

Today, I ran (frozen, but I did what I set out to do).

...and no, we have no heat in Toxichouse. How do we keep from going hypothermic? Electric heaters (remember kiddies, It paid the oil bill, I PAY the electric. Amazing. Utterly amazing).

No comments: