6/26/16

6/26/16
Achilles Run, "Stay thirsty my friend."

Sunday, June 29, 2014

Day 1838

(writing for Saturday, a day late)

did the LGBT Pride 5m in Central Park. Why? It's a qualifier and it's 5 miles. did ok. then I could go back and tolerate the assholes.

to whit, I come in, Its breaking my balls re: "why do you park across the street?" (Because It insisted in running into my truck when I parked in front of the house. Not TOO psycho are we?) But I didn't give that as my answer, I ignored the question. Of course, then, Drug Addict with Agoraphobia who must know everything about everyone, has to call me a dick for parking there. Remember, they'd break MY balls for freaking that someone had parked in front of my place, when I do the same, I'm a dick. Take some more drugs, they're doing you a world of good.

Best of all, these are the same assholes who accused Stoney of dealing. 2 that point It claimed "they're not My friends." Guess THAT changed when sharing a mutual interest-trash talking me. Again I say, take some more drugs.

No comments: