6/26/16

6/26/16
Achilles Run, "Stay thirsty my friend."

Monday, June 23, 2014

Day 1832

Funny God, REALLLLY funny!

Last night, Stoney BURSTS into the bedroom-literally. He was working, Sybil picked him up.

(This was @ 11:15 pm, for some reason the people living under my roof are hell bent on not letting me sleep).

So, what was it all about? A-1. Yes, you read correctly, fucking steak sauce. Apparently, @ that ridiculous hour, It was going to cook for him (he has It well trained). When he went to check for steak sauce it was empty. Aren't I a prick? He literallyu bursts into the bedroom-rather than turn the knob like a human would, and accuses me of replacing an empty bottle. Imagine? Like I'd invest that much effort? THEN, he goes on a tear about the cost ($8???).

This am, I go to where he works (TARGET, like he couldn't buy the shit himself? Oh yeah, takes away from weed money), the shit was $2.50, wow. Worth being disrespectful to a parent? Should I take away $2.50 worth of internet?

So, this morning, while on my run, I look down, what do I see? A $20.

Funny God, really funny.

It pays-literally-to do the right thing.

No comments: