6/26/16

6/26/16
Achilles Run, "Stay thirsty my friend."

Friday, June 27, 2014

Day 1836

Close(r)

Almost wrapped the week, almost feeling whole.

Did another sale yesterday. I really should be doing what I did thus far this week in a morning or afternoon, but I'm growing my sea legs. At the very least, the week won't be a blank week. My confidence is there, and my m.o. is solid. Now just gotta get motivated. With It there breaking my balls constantly, I really don't have too much incentive. (yesterday I'm chilling on the couch-Stoney had a girl upstairs, suddently It decides I havta vacate-It hadda make a phone call. Glad I pay the mortgage.). Bitch.

Because of an early appointment, no run yesterday, was off my center, but I managed to get the job done. THAT'S why the prior day I ran and did Spin.

This am, hit the asphalt again.

And yes, it IS a constant source of amusement that my territory is my work neighborhood, and yesterday where was I? The iron triangle. You really can't avoid your past. The circle of life is much more than a song.

No comments: