6/26/16

6/26/16
Achilles Run, "Stay thirsty my friend."

Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Day 1812

Better.

Broke 10 in sunday night's 5k. Didn't really set out to do so, but I'm not complaining. DP was there-after saying she was faster than I, hadda beat her. And my peep Dobs was there-always starts out too fast, then after a mile or so I pass him. REALLY a sweetheart. Always a kind word to his peeps when one passes the other.

Funny how what goes around...last week we had a meeting @ Northport VA. Really where I matured as an adult with brotherfromanothermother Steve.

Did 86th this am, plan is Spin tonight, we'll see how that works out.

Stoney went on an interview last night. Not sure if it was what he'd imagined, he came home with an Amway folder. Was really proud of his presentation-went out and actually bought a suit. A really great kid who makes me nuts.

No comments: