6/26/16

6/26/16
Achilles Run, "Stay thirsty my friend."

Sunday, June 22, 2014

Day 1831

Didn't suck!

Today was set to be good. Run in the am, work, then run in the pm. Ok. Let's see.

The am run, formerly The Queens 1/2, is now the Queens 10k. Good. The Half was in College Point, one BIG hill you ran twice. Now, it's half the distance, mostly flat, and done in my childhood second home: Flushing Meadows Park. Nice. AND a medal. NicER.

Did ok, couple of walk breaks, 10:05 pace. if I hadn't taken the breaks, I'd have broken 10. AND, I was dead in the middle of my club peeps. Nice.

@ noon, hadda meet with my Alley Pond peep to attempt-again-to do his policy. This time it stuck. Nice.

Then in the evening, Benson's 95th birthday 1m run. NICE. 6 foot heroes, nicer!

A very nice day.

No comments: