6/26/16

6/26/16
Achilles Run, "Stay thirsty my friend."

Saturday, June 14, 2014

Day 1823

Best of times, worst of times

On the plus side, got my run in while it was still misting. Later it POURED. also, ran into Pret, albeit briefly. A nice am run, then the skies opened up. Shit.

Had an app't my boss actually fucked up. In sales, if you're not "on" you shouldn't be there. Basically, he was a sales buzzkill. He's off his game and killed a setup for me. Fuck. Oh well. With it doing nothing but breaking my balls, and Stoney openly smoking, not alotta motivation.

But God DOES have a sense of humor:

1)It had a shelf nailed into the wall (can't miss a chance to fuckup a perfectly good wall with nails and thrift store shit), guess what happened to the shelf?

2)Who do I bump into @ the gym, Drew-a former work peep, a good guy. Made my day speaking with him. He gets "it."

No comments: