6/26/16

6/26/16
Achilles Run, "Stay thirsty my friend."

Sunday, June 8, 2014

Day 1817

Amazing.

Did well this am. What we lack in speed we make up for in distance-and vice versa. This am's 5k was in East Hills, as in East HILLS. Really tough, like a mini King's park. BUT, after "speed training," 86th rather than The line, I did well. Broke 10 mins, no walking. THAT was the good news.

The other news: Stoney struck, again.

When I was @ sales boot camp, fan magically disappeared. This am, after a night smoking with his peep, more of my stuff is magically missing. His mother? You already know-fucking useless. And best of all-as he never has consequences-he feels he can tell me off. Good. And he wonders why his existence is tolerated rather than enjoyed. Sad, but true, he's acting like an asshole.

Be nice to feel safe @ home, but I have no home, merely a place I occasionally visit when it can't be avoided.

Smoke some more, doing you a world of good.

This morning I ran, life is good.

Shebitch? The cancer victim? @ the beach.

Amazing.

No comments: