6/26/16

6/26/16
Achilles Run, "Stay thirsty my friend."

Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Day 1587

????????????

Sybil breaking my balls for tax papers (funny, I paid taxes on ITS income, and yet MY balls get broken. AND, who does the taxes???) It finally noticed (2nd week in September) that it was past time to get Stoney's financial aid papers submitted. So, naturally, everything MUST hinge on me, Satan. Of course, it could all be done online-remember Its computer classes? Really paid off didn't it (anything to NOT lift a finger in the house). So, here he is October 1, nothing going on. No job, no loan, nothing. Best of all, he has $3,000 in the bank. Started as $5,000 (Yes, Keith, if you can see all I do online, guess what, so can I), my brother was a great enabler. No job, no savings, yet smokes daily, and best yet: Bitch takes him shopping. But my tax forms are the center of attention. right.

Dumbass forgot my tax guy is in Vermont until April.

God forbid Stoney actually gets a job.

So, with this season upon us, temps are amazing. REALLY nice to run well and not sweat. starting to get back into form. Doesn't suck at all!

And yes, piles of Its crap ALL OVER still. 3 weeks now. Can barely see out the bedroom window.

Pig.

No comments: