6/26/16

6/26/16
Achilles Run, "Stay thirsty my friend."

Saturday, October 26, 2013

Day 1612

This has been a VERY cool couple'a days away from Toxichouse. Remember: Saturday is "I'm calling the lawyer, I'm going to the judge, I'm taking you to court..." so I-unfortunately-must be away. Really ups my bottom line costs (could actually easily pay for oil, IF I had even a vaguely welcoming domicile). Instead, untold expenses are wasted on these weekends. Oh well.

Set out for a 5k in Baldwin, but was not to be. Got hopelessly lost. So, doubled back and did The Line. Glad I did. 3.1 miles vs. 6.5? No brainer. And with The Big One in a week, no time to fuck around.

Would be soooooo  nice to have a decent home, rather than the kinda place you must spend every penny to avoid. Bitch doesn't even see this. Ask when it last cleaned? When I was in Albany, did anyone pick up the dogshit? But of course I was called on the carpet re: my whereabouts.

I'd love nothing better than to come in and chill, but since Stoney sees fit to invade my privacy, and Bitch does all It can to render the place unliveable, best to avoid.

I run therefore I am.

*****And another area of concern. Here I am, top of my career. Am I allowed to enjoy any of it? Is there any household pride in the professional who went from blacklisted to boss. No, rather, my son tells his mother everything I typed in chat rooms. If Bitch were useful would I need chat rooms????? But It never ceases to take my inventory. Nice to be so perfect.

No comments: