6/26/16

6/26/16
Achilles Run, "Stay thirsty my friend."

Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Day 1602

Crazy bitch

Come in, Stoney's home, asking about "do you have a copy of your taxes." Of course it's Uberbitch behind it. Wait until I do my own, as opposed to "The household" taxes this time. let the Psycho fend for Itself. all It's looking to do is spoil for a fight, as though I'm hiding untold millions. Add to this, the "are you giving me $ for oil." Sure, lemme print some more cash. Try NOT BUYING CRAP, that you then will havta try to sell @ a garage sale-but no one will buy because ITS CRAP.

Intermittent explosive personality disorder. In other words: CRAZY BITCH.

But, I ran, I'm good.

Just to settle myself before going to Toxichouse, did a spin class yesterday eve. Felt like coming home. the instructor even said she felt like I'd abandoned her. We ARE a funny lot.

But unfortunately, hadda come back to Toxichouse.

No comments: