6/26/16

6/26/16
Achilles Run, "Stay thirsty my friend."

Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Day 1588

Payday!

Second payment on Stoney's tuition due. Now, remember: Sybil freaked (as usual, leaving everything until late) re: his tuition, called my bro. Now also remember, who said-since Stoney was an embryo "save half, spend half," and the response I got? So, Sybil CHARGED the first tuition installment (remember Keith, if YOU can see anything I do online, anything anyone ELSE does can also be seen). It charges HIS tuition, as he has $ my bro gave him, which in a little over a month has seen $2,000 vanish. Expensive habits. The one $81 book purchased remains on the dining room table. Not even mentioning the kindness of my bro paying for his smoke. Well done.

...but I'm Satan.

A perfectly healthy male not working, living off others due to his enabler. Nice deal.

So, yes, got my miles. Freedom felt good.

And no, neither of them gives a fuck about me, and it's ok. they reap what they sow.

No comments: