6/26/16

6/26/16
Achilles Run, "Stay thirsty my friend."

Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Day 1608

Doing ok.

After sunday night, Sybil raging, really mean unkind unforgiveable things coming out of Its mouth, after a day, I'm ok.

Worst part was: if its friends or fellow religion assholes could see Its behavior, It'd be banished. But fuckit, God knows wassup.

Less than 2 weeks to go and The Big One will be upon us. I'm psyched. Thank God I have important things. Sucks that my own son rues the sight of me, has been turned against me, but this is typical. I'm bad cop. hurts way more than you will ever know (I hope.). No one should feel this pain, but it is what it is. I must be true, one of us must be a parent. Imagine: He demands reimbursement for the $$$ he spent to buy someone else's urine, and It backs him up? As he leaves evidence/ashes in the sink???????

Thank GOD I can run.

No comments: