6/26/16

6/26/16
Achilles Run, "Stay thirsty my friend."

Thursday, October 31, 2013

Day 1617

No, Virginia, you CAN'T make this stuff up.

Come in yesterday, Stoney room reeks. He's been using the greyhound style toilet in his room to smoke, but that wasn't the point. what's sitting atop his top drawer, a bag w/weed. Bold ain't he. That's not what irks me, what gets me is the absolute disrespect for the house. But fuckit, that's what he wants, live in a shithole. His useless mother is the part that kills me. Teach religion, how many abortions you have? 12 step the northeast, what've you done re: your son's abusing an illegal substance IN YOUR HOME? But, I'm Satan.

Wake up, a note taped to the fridge, "don't touch the food I bought," the fridge is stocked w/cold cuts." Not "I know you have The Big One Sunday," or anything vaguely encouraging.

It isn't 26.2 miles, it's hours of peace from useless Bitch.

No comments: