6/26/16

6/26/16
Achilles Run, "Stay thirsty my friend."

Sunday, February 24, 2013

Day 1308

STILL a useless bitch

I come in, my bud couldn't make it, his guy got stuck on another job. Of course, Bitch tried starting shit, @ which point I told it "If you want to manage this, do so, otherwise, shut up."

Don't do a motherfucking thing (but DO stay in bed 'til 11 am!!!!!) but critique those who do. Either do or fuck off.

... But It DID teach religion (how many abortions have we had???), but I'm a liar, a hypocrite etc.....don't clean your home, don't cook for they that exist within it, but go preach shit to strangers. Go Jeeeeeesus!!!!!

The part that kills me, I accept It. IT MUST, however, pick incessantly @ me. I NEVER ever utter a negative word, until It starts with me. Normal people?: come in from the job, house is cleaned, a word of concern re: "how was your day?" Me: I get interrogated, looking for something with which to pick a fight.

I.E. yesterday I tell It, Its former place of business is closing. It calls a groupie who disputes this. Fine, fuck off, don't REALLY care. Was just making conversation (the place IS closing, It finally saw it on the news. My word apparently IS useless. Good. another reason to maintain silence).

The race? My injury didn't hamper me, only my lack of carbs-hadda take 2 walk breaks on a 4m that was flat. It's ok. More impetus to train. My peep was there, pure gentleman. How refreshing.

Long Beach was eery. Pylons were there, no boardwalk. Wow.

and the Bitch thinks IT has problems.

And remember: It has at least 2 friends who will most assuredly say "why didn't you call me," why? Because then It would be forced to give a fuck, rather than be a victim in it's own home. Useless, totally fucking useless-but endlessly critique they that get things done. (and, whatever you do, don't THINK of touching anything in the fridge) But print money for college. Good luck with THAT!

No comments: