6/26/16

6/26/16
Achilles Run, "Stay thirsty my friend."

Thursday, February 14, 2013

Day 1298

deja vu

Def of insanity: doing the same thing over and over......

Late last evening circuit breaker is tripped. Sybil, again. Moron. and, yes again, rather than take responsibilility, "if the electricity was rewired when we got the house....." frightening. Also, remember, two of her "friends" are electricians.

dodged a bullet this am, was s'posed to snow 1-4 inches yesterday 9pm into this am, stayed as rain. Nice. Get my miles AND Spin class.

Happy Valentines's day! It's gift, right next to my Christmas present.

Fortunately, God-again-took care of me. Same peep who got us Who tickets (when was the last time any of Sybil's peeps did this-and remember, I used to get us ALL concert tix til I got fed up. won't ticketmaster sell to THEM as well???) texted asking if i was doing Coogan's. Bless my Valentines peep.

No comments: