6/26/16

6/26/16
Achilles Run, "Stay thirsty my friend."

Friday, February 15, 2013

Day 1299

Happy ___________ Day

So, no Valentine anything. Didn't get Stoney a card for the Bitch based on his demeaning Christmas comments (imagine a son backing a LACK of even a card for his father???). Amazing.

Snow yesterday? Stayed as rain. Thank you GOD!!!!!

More imp't peeps on the job retiring-none of us getting any younger, this one-my supervisor. An amazing person. I remember when we were both ad's. Wow.

Sybil moved some hoarders stuff outta Its car, buried within: ziploc bags full of my vitamins. Is this a psycho or what? Taken from when I kept them in the fridge, purely to be malicious. Bad enough it doesn't buy 'em for me, now add stealing them, for the sake of stealing them.

Still think I make this stuff up?

No comments: