6/26/16

6/26/16
Achilles Run, "Stay thirsty my friend."

Saturday, February 23, 2013

Day 1307

Synchronicity 2

My peep coming by today to check/repair/replace the water heater. You know him. No job, no home, no wife, no kids. He lives only to do things for me. Unlike Its peeps, 2 of which are plumbers.

Seriously???????

Let 'em both use cold water!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Useless bitch can't do a goddamned thing. When it's time to have something actually done, I'm useful, otherwise, not even a goddamned Christmas card.

P.S. the $1,900 for red light violations? How much was Aruba????????????????????? Enjoy your tan!

Today, Long beach. Hence, Synchronicity 2. Of all people, Football Dad texts me, asks where I'm running. Despite the rain, he wants to do it. :). Yesterday, Anita, topdaty George, nice.

No comments: