6/26/16

6/26/16
Achilles Run, "Stay thirsty my friend."

Sunday, February 17, 2013

Day 1301

Glad I did

Got my miles first thing this am, WAS actually (gasp!) tempted to sleep in, until the reality of where I exist hit me, i.e. GET OUT!!!! Freezing my cojones was preferable. Then, Spin, then Conditioning. WAS gonna do the Cherry Tree 10m, but jumping back on the racing horse since The Marathon was cancelled is daunting. I really have zero motivation. Between The Event of the Year cancelled, and Bitch ragging my every move, my only solace is running alone and body conditioning.

BUT, again, God took care of me. One of the Spin peeps saw my Dead tat, turned my on to a concert featuring 3 major Dead tribute bands. THAT was the upside. the downside? It was 30+ exits away on the LIE.! I went nontheless-after yesterday with Bitch, anything other than in the same 4 walls was preferable. REALLY glad I went. What a GREAT night. With Dead peeps, everyone's instantly a friend, sat and talked with peeps who knew CATC as well as Hicksville. The Spin peeps were great, and the bands were awesome. GREAT venue as well, I'd never been. Nice and small, AND got an aisle seat. Really fun.

This whole "being social" thing, can't let one Bitch get to ya.

No comments: