6/26/16

6/26/16
Achilles Run, "Stay thirsty my friend."

Friday, February 22, 2013

Day 1306

Synchronicity

Brought my peep in to see the damage-remember-It knows people, but "they're caring for their sick wives....."  "he works..." Like my people don't have THEIR drama????? Again, did I even get a fucking Christmas card?????? And now I'm supposed to fix?

***And yes, my peep couldn't believe the SHIT It had amassed in the basement. Embarassing. Wonder if Its groupies ever saw THAT crap?????

Best yet, It tries calling on my cell. Can't internalize that that bridge is burned. Too many psycho messages left. Moron.

So, why the title?

Saw the Who with my peeps. Wow!!! And, she didn't get anything from her son either? At least she doesn't deal with the wrath of 2 dysfunctional entitled people. She and I get along very well, nothing weird, just peeps, and so nice. THEN, a GLIRC peep comes over. She'd been in the section behind us @ MSG for Neil. Really nice!!!!! What a wonderful night, until I hadda go back to Toxichouse.


BUT, It DID get Its car booted. $1900 in red light violations. WHATTHEFUCK was it thinking? The ONE thing It couldn't find a way to blame on me! (you mean ignoring a problem DOESN'T make it go away?).

No comments: