6/26/16

6/26/16
Achilles Run, "Stay thirsty my friend."

Saturday, February 16, 2013

Bitch

(this is NOT fiction)

Came in, It's shitting a pill-intended to make bacon and eggs for Stoney-FINALLY noticed-after 3 days of none being there, we had no eggs. Might wanna WAKE UP!

Of course this translated into "all my friends say,"  "where does all your money go..." SAME SHIT.

Imagine your every detail played out to people who never hear both sides-and all over eggs???!!! Of course, not mentioning my vitamins It stole from the fridge and stashed in ziploc bags. But I need counseling?

Pure bitch.

And yes, ranting abojut everything that needs fixing.

Take note: I'm fixing NOTHING. If this is how I'm treated, motivate me FIRST. Might wanna make the guy who pays the mortgage welcome in his own home.

Fucking unhappy bitch.

Its feeling are not my problem. The door works very well, use it.

And this day's fun came after teaching (no joke) RELIGION!!!!!!!

What WOULD Jesus do?????????????

Hypocrite.

No comments: