6/26/16

6/26/16
Achilles Run, "Stay thirsty my friend."

Monday, February 11, 2013

Day 1295

no goals

Yesterday evening, quiet, peaceful. Dug the BITCH out.

This evening, It comes in, raging, again. Really schizo. Demanding answers, inciting drama. I wasn't having it. Be sick on your own. Before, it was due to the "I'm sick" bullshit, playing the victim yet again. This evening, it was after sorting out its feelings, of course the result: I need to go to counseling, why won't I go to counseling.....you know, the same old bullshit.

The problem: It has nothing to live for, no goals. you'd THINK Its son would be the ultimate, but It spends all Its time self involved-when not at some fucking aa meeting, Its on the phone with the asshole who tells It what It wants to hear.

Amazing.

Ask what It wants out of life, no clear answer. Ask what it wants to accomplish this week, no answer. Useless. no plan, haphazard everything.

And no, no clear answer re: why Stoney'd dig 3 feet pf snow, hell bent on the dog traipsing through my den to go to the backyard, when the side door would'a been much easier. Can't admit Its hell bent on my den.

Get a fucking life. DO something (CLEAN your house???????????????????).

No comments: