6/26/16

6/26/16
Achilles Run, "Stay thirsty my friend."

Sunday, December 30, 2012

Day 1252

so much for that


2012 was NOT a good year. Yes, I got the gig I'd been working for all my life, my destiny IS in fact fulfilled. But too much loss.

My elementary school, shuttered.

The love of my life, as predicted, for her, was a may/december. For me, it was love.

My wife, praying for her death. Total bitch. Not even a piece of lint for me for Christmas.

My son, typical teenager. Dearly miss his sleeping next to me, one arm thrown over me. Now, an angry weed smoking asshole. His Mother's son. Turned against me by a cunt.

doing a Spin class w/Dennis Walcott, cool.

The other good news though, besides my job, my brother had a stroke, BUT, full recovery. Hey, we're ALL aging.

Can't wait for this calendar to change.

No comments: