6/26/16

6/26/16
Achilles Run, "Stay thirsty my friend."

Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Day 1248

Ho ho WTF???

Got Stoney his $39 x 12 gym membership, got It a movie gift card. What'd I get? NOTHING. Not only that, I get torn yet ANOTHER new one. Merry FUCKING Christmas. The excuse: It bought the gifts for MY family. Now remember, Its family killed themselves, It ain't got nuttin'. BUT, It used THAT trump card to not even buy me a fucking card. Furthering the trail of dysfunction: the tree STILL isn't fully decorated, the tree topper was never found...... really.

And what hurt more than anything? Stoney giving It props on giving me a verbal beat down. REALLY gonna remember that when a withdrawl is attempted from First Bank of Dad.

Great parenting isn't it? Berate the father, use HIS family against him, THEN tear him a new one (same old story "When I was in the hospital........." Bitch, let it go. Who righted the ship while It was in the hospital? Who cleared the bills. Who paid for the fence IT broke, to be fixed? And my return: nothing. Not even a fucking Christmas stocking. Pathetic.

But WAIT, it gets better!

It got Stoney video games, in excess of $150, PLUS clothing. It spent well over $200, but couldn't even get me a friggin' card. Really, truly sad.

My mother would gut It like a trout.

No comments: