6/26/16

6/26/16
Achilles Run, "Stay thirsty my friend."

Saturday, December 22, 2012

Day 1244

Motivation

Look @ Stoney's room yesterday, poster It pinned to the ceiling (really glad I sheetrocked, to have them poke holes in my work), one side hanging down, multiple holes from push pins. So nice.

Christmas tree, STILL not decorated.

Dog THEY wanted, STILL not walked, dogshit NEVER picked up.

It strolls in, pizza in hand (cook? not here), asking why I made a comment about one of her peeps, i.e. "if he lived here for a second he'd appreciate where he is." It couldn't BEGIN top comprehend the meaning. No heat, oven broken, washing machine broken (when you never balance a load, the drum hits against the side, eventually cracking, then flooding the basement). Essentially, what happens when you don't give a fuck.

Meanwhile, It speaks of Stoney's unrealistic aspirations. I.E. going to college, expecting a vehicle.....sure, I'll just print some more $$$.

And remember, It receives $900 a month. Where this goes? Not the house.

So, this am, we run. Good. See my peeps and let the assholes of the world accumulate more gunk in their arteries.

Ho ho.

No comments: