6/26/16

6/26/16
Achilles Run, "Stay thirsty my friend."

Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Day 1233

Out of my comfort zone

...not a bad thing, but not the s.o.s.

Today starts another odd week. 3 days of supervisory training. Yes, after doing this for 22+ years, I'm required. Joy. Hey, at least I'm getting well paid to sit. Note: @ no place are the words "stay awake" included.

Got a call yesterday from a former peep, left the state to go work for Suffolk Co Probation. He acknowledged that moving to county was an error. Still, great to hear from him. We're alot alike, nice to know there are other "lifers" out there.

Downside: had tix for Letterman taping. You'd think I could make it, but the Letterman peeps want you there @ 2pm. Training ends @ 4:30. Oh well.

and no...Bitch STILL didn't make room for the Christmas tree. Ho.

No comments: