6/26/16

6/26/16
Achilles Run, "Stay thirsty my friend."

Monday, December 10, 2012

Day 1232

Needed it

Woke up, was on the fence re: sleeping in or hitting the gym (raining, so no run). Got to the gym, class cancelled. Good. Got tired of the me me me-ness of the instructor. Rather than a good workout, you left the gym having breached far too many boundaries. So, my decision was made for me.

The rest did NOT suck  :).

Still hurting from Sybil's pathology. It doesn't even realize how it hurt that Its thrift store garbage populates the living room, yet a treasured gift is cast aside.  Amazing. Pure white trash. And the crap in the living room is there, merely crap. I.E. an end table with church bulletins. Books purchased @ the thrift store, which will never be read, rather, eventually cast off to the basement to warp and eventually be thrown out. Yet, the chair I spent a fortune on, for It to cuddle our baby....cast aside. Really white trash.

And Stoney? Actually had the balls to ask why I chained Hulk, rather than let him run free. Of coruse, I indicated he would receive an answer immediately following his return from walking the beast.

No comments: