6/26/16

6/26/16
Achilles Run, "Stay thirsty my friend."

Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Day 1226

Hot dog rolls

Yes, hot dog rolls. It comes in last evening, actually speaking. Commenting on the unusual temps etc.....goes out, comes back and WHAM! Goes off big time, I'm so o.c.d., I'm impossible, my issues are so......"my friends are waiting for the chance to kill you" (lovely thing to say in front of your son). And all because: I put the hot dog rolls the BITCH left on the counter, in the fridge (we DO have mice???). Its response, "we don't have mice." Guess that's why the BITCH bought glue traps, AND we caught one not thirty seconds after I put one down (after having the BITCH rage about THAT also). p.s. this am, mouse shit on the counter. Good.

Surreal. It'd JUST come back from a meeting, and is, literally, following me around the place RAGING, SCREAMING of MY need for therapy. Real sober behavior.

Diabetes, work your magic.

No comments: