6/26/16

6/26/16
Achilles Run, "Stay thirsty my friend."

Sunday, November 27, 2011

day 854

no bitch, and all is well.

It hasn't been home since Thanksgiving. YAY!!!!! The downside, a boy SHOULD know/feel the presence of his mother. The one recurring thought is what brotherfromanothermother says, he always thinks his sons fucking up is because of his divorce/lack of a strong male presence @ home. Now, he IS way too nice, but the fact remains: a parent should always be present.

Before the races today, I made sure I got Stoney HOT breakfast, as opposed to the frozed pizza the twat leaves in the freezer. Ahhh...warm family memories of Sundays!!!

Did Rob's Run this am, did ok. On a cross-country run-especially moving single file @ times, hard to get any speed. The race this pm was better. A 5k, which I try to avoid, but 2 in one day-bringing the Thanksgiving weekend to a total of 5-couldn't resist. This pm was in Bellport, same course as the summer, but temps were FAR better, cool, not cold-as opposed to summer when it was so goddamned humid you couldn't breathe.

And thanks to Anita, I got my award for yesterday. FIRST IN MY AGE GROUP!!!!!

No comments: