6/26/16

6/26/16
Achilles Run, "Stay thirsty my friend."

Tuesday, November 22, 2011

day 849

the glass IS half full!!!

With all this bullshit about off and on/passing showers, it was tough to wrap my head around running or not. I DO try to stay flexible but also DO like knowing plans are set.

So, when I got up, it was ok! Misty, but ok!!! YESSSSSSS!!!

After taking yesterday off, really didn't want/need consecutive rest/recovery days.

Thanks God!!!!!!

None of the usual suspects, had the place to myself, but finally, on the way back, one single Dim Sum peep caught up with me, each pushed the other. When we split, we both laughed. Each knew the other was being a guy, pushing harder, a shade over our usual pace. Nice.

Toxichouse? In a word: Toxic. Stoney magically has the new Call to Duty. Remember, no First Bank of Dad, no lunch, BUT, he has the new video game. It comes in, in a relatively good mood. It leaves, goes out, comes back in a dark manic rage (I'd made the critical error of actually-gasp-putting away dishes. Can you believe it???). So, I took the dishes from their place, put them back on the counter, and continued living life. Bitch, pure bitch.

Thank GOD for running.

No comments: