6/26/16

6/26/16
Achilles Run, "Stay thirsty my friend."

Wednesday, November 23, 2011

day 850

betrayed!

REALLY needed to run this am, but alas, can't control the weather. And no, the gym doesn't cut it. Betrayed by that which I rely upon. Shit.

Last night, Shebitch in rare form. Again, all was well until It went off, big time. What a fucking nut job. "Why do you have to have that beard..." and that was the sane part. "All my friends think..." they haven't even seen my beard. AND, the icing on the cake, rewind the tape to bumping into Irene n' Joel @ Ray Davies. We got along perfectly. Fucking nut job.

It hadda fuck with my things, again. Missing items, etc...and all because I had the GALL to dry dishes and place them in the closet. Imagine!!!!!

It would be SO nice to just come home. No drama, no missing items, no yelling. Just plain come home. Feel safe and welcome after working hard all day.

Total pure unadulterated bitch.

It hurts, it really hurts.

No comments: