6/26/16

6/26/16
Achilles Run, "Stay thirsty my friend."

Saturday, November 26, 2011

day 853

:)

sometimes you DO have to just put one foot in front of the other and keep on keepin' on!

Hooked up with the peeps last night to see the Muppet flick. Eh. 1)Was past my bedtime 2)not MY movie theater. So, not the best of circumstances, but still, important to get out. The movie itself was a disappointment. But the company was great.

Unfortunately, ran over a curb earlier in the day, hadda switch vehicles, couldn't even put together the jack. Left the disabled vehicle parked. Get a tow on Monday.

This am, a cross-country 5k. Hadn't done this one in years, but hadda do the GLIRC 4 or 5 Thanksgiving race series. Didn't TOTALLY suck, but all things ARE relative. GREAT spread, grabbed some grub to go, got a call from a peep, I'd placed first in my age group!!!!! AND, my time was mediocre at best-but-all things ARE relative.

Nice.

No comments: