6/26/16

6/26/16
Achilles Run, "Stay thirsty my friend."

Saturday, November 5, 2011

day 832

Hank IS an asshole

WHY would you come to a club dinner wth an agenda to be an asshole??? Gave me shit about pulling me off the course if I wasn't wearing a bib! Under the aegis of "just doing my job." Small dicked white midget. Really pissed me off. Wait 'til I see him tomorrow. And Vince was no better "Just get another Marshall to pull him off."

Otherwise, a great dinner. Beat the shit outta Olive Garden. I had the farfalla with sausage-nice portion, very "real deal Italian," not that Chef Boy Ar Dee crap. Downside: $40????? We apparently chipped in to cover Vince and Sue. No idea why. Though this was the gospel according to Steve. A lil too big for himself. No wonder Lynn dropped his clingy ass.

Temps? 45 degs. Should be purrrrrrrrfect for manana.

REALLY looking forward to it.

...but...FUCK Hank.

No comments: