6/26/16

6/26/16
Achilles Run, "Stay thirsty my friend."

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

we're not getting older, we're getting______?

today another part of my past is gone forever. Shea Stadium's last part was demolished @ 11:30. Ouch. I'll never forget walking to the stadium 'cause we didn't have $$$ to take the train AND see a game, it was one or the other, and now, with running, I can't believe it seemed so far. Wow. Cub Scouts trips to the stadium, The Cubs, Pirates, Giants, Expos (remember THEM???). Taking Keith, doing the Run to Home Plate. The new place is gorgeous, but the prices are fucking insane. So it goes...

St.Francis this am. Felt good again, y'know how they say you may reach a plateau but keep at it? I think I'm @ that point. Hit the wall re: progress some time ago, but my strength is improving.

N' if it's all in my head, why not. I feel great. THAT'S what it's all about n'est pas?


***Paul Simon is 67!!! SHIT!

No comments: