6/26/16

6/26/16
Achilles Run, "Stay thirsty my friend."

Friday, February 13, 2009

tgif

day off, 4 day weekend. Day to rest and repair.

STILL not over the Aruba crap, it's ok. Let sick people be sick. Doesn't really matter in the big picture.

Spin for 1 1/2 hrs esta manana, then out to do some shopping.

GREAT weather for running, but hadda take a day off. Was actually fighting with myself-thinking: St.Francis x 7. Now THAT'S a great week, but knees would suffer and performance as well. Do you need quantity or quality?

Almost over the hurt. One thing for sure, I will do nothing other than for myself.
When it was time to go to Disney, did I go alone? G is watching, G knows. 'nuff said.
All this Shebitch bullshit is balances by the "kids," I used to teach. The contacts through this facebook thing are amazing. Bless Debbie for getting the ball rolling, it's now got a life of its own. The reunion is set for June. What joined them all together was the shared experience in school. They claim I affected them, they've no idea their effect on me.

Funny, I wanted to be a priest, then was split between that and social worker. Things just worked out n'est pas?

Now...if Shebitch would only be kind enough to die, hey, I can dream.

Please pray for me. It's hard sometimes.

No comments: