6/26/16

6/26/16
Achilles Run, "Stay thirsty my friend."

Saturday, February 21, 2009

glass is half full

did the Prospect Park 5k. Did shit time wise, but it IS Prospect Park, AND it IS another Q under my belt. REALLY wished I'd been @ Bethpage for the 3 x 2's, my soul is really there. But, no, gotta do what I gotta do.

Fortunately, my proxy was there. Tom made it, and they did VERY well without me. He was on the team I was scheduled to be on-with Rob and Vince. Now think, what would've been wrong with my being there instead of Tom? Exactly. He belonged there. And, bless him, he called @ 7:30 to wish me luck on my run. What a guy.

Should've gone to Stop n' Shop, but by the time I got the call, was pulling in to Toxichouse. DAMN.

Might do the Cherry Tree manana, or do The Line. Depends on the weather. ALMOST spent the night in Brooklyn, but figured hey, I pay the fucking mortgage.

...goin' down the only road I've ever known.......

No comments: