6/26/16

6/26/16
Achilles Run, "Stay thirsty my friend."

Thursday, February 26, 2009

bonus time

anything run after a week is a bonus.

This makes 7+ days of St.Francis, one day "speed" (2 mins fast, 2 mins recovery), one day leisure/build a base. Manana warm temps. Yummmmm.

Really needed it. When the going got tough, G was there. With the MATC closure, it's like le petit mort-not orgasm but baby death. Another part of my past poof! Really feel like I had my puberty there. My AA anniv is 4-3, a month or so away, it'll be 24 years. MATC was my first "career," rather than "job." Teaching was really a filler, though thank G the kids never knew it. With Marcy retired, there's really nothing left there for me. Sad but true. So it goes. AND...funny note, what was in her car as a gift? Cheesecake. Sweet. But couldn't accept. Don't do c'cake no mo'.

Got to the job after my run, still down from the grieving process, e mail from Pret sent yesterday @ 2:30. J.W.T.D.O. Life IS good. Just gotta remember: it's what you make it.

.....I'm looking for a lifeline.......

No comments: