6/26/16

6/26/16
Achilles Run, "Stay thirsty my friend."

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

life IS good

yin/yang. Point/counterpoint. Glass half full/empty.

Valentine's Day coming up, can't enjoy it as I'd choose, so, G to the rescue!!! I'm getting Facebooked up the yin-yang.

The "kids" I taught are looking me up, unbelievable. 20 fucking years (1989) and these people are contacting me. How delightful is that??? While Shebitch opens all of my mail (that which I DO eventually get) and the rest of the time drags me through the mud, others seem to have found something good in there. Thanks G! (either that or I AM in fact Satan, and I CAN fool all of the people all of the time, doubt it). All my life I lived under the tenet of: leave every environment better than you found it, and I was particularly sensitive to that as a teacher. I wanted to be the kind of teach my teachers would've been proud of.

St.Francis esta manana. BEAUTIFUL weather. Manana, shorts!!!

Really getting that Jimmy Stewart feeling, you don't set out to feed your ego, you do it to affect people and help them set their own paths, but damn it feels good to know you did something right.

No comments: