6/26/16

6/26/16
Achilles Run, "Stay thirsty my friend."

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

here we go again!!!

wanted to take this am off, but no, hadda feed the emotional soul. Last night Shebitch sends Keith upstairs to do It's bidding-ask me to make myself available tonight to go as a parent to sign for his passport. I told him not to get stuck in the middle, to tell his mom to speak for Itself. It came upstairs, said my signature was needed, I told It It hadda call for an appointment-It thought you just went and waited on line. Lo and behold, tonight is here, It is @ work, Keith @ his brotherfromanothermother. Good thing I didn't go outta my way. Told you to pray for me.

So, did St.Francis. Time is improving, but that's not the point-you know that.

***Best of all: creditors calling, It's dropping the ball re: It's bills...again. Yes, I love it. These are the things I call to mind when It's been out all day caring for a sick acquaintance, yet Keith is left home alone, having eaten chips and cereal. Yes, It professes It's love for It's son, yet cares more for everyone else. Pathetic.

Again, for the world to know, thank G for my peeps. Each and every one has accomplished amazing things. NOT blaming others for their lots in life, but grabbing that brass ring, each in their own way. They don't know it, but that's precisely what makes them amazing peeps.

No comments: