6/26/16

6/26/16
Achilles Run, "Stay thirsty my friend."

Thursday, January 29, 2015

Day 2054

THAT hurt!

Of course Stoney ran to mommy (19 and THIS is how you behave? Smoke some more, it's working wonders for your judgement. You have a father who dearly loves you yet you believe all the bullshit your mother poisons you with. I pray he learns.).

You knew it was gonna get ugly. I thought when we shook on it, we were cool-having cleared the air. Little did I know-with a bruised rib and black eye, that It would, again, use this as an excuse to go full bore psycho.

Hope he's happy.

With all the talk of legal action, should I have had him arrested for assault? Of course not, that's not how things are handled. Should I have taken action against Its asbusive behavior? Again, of course not. But it IS tiring to be the only one doing the right thing.

So it goes..........

No comments: