6/26/16

6/26/16
Achilles Run, "Stay thirsty my friend."

Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Called It!

Came in (fatal error) after (GASP!) leaving a window open. Stoney left the bathroom window wide open yesterday (I closed it, no biggie). Before I went to try to sleep (as Stoney and his peeps smoked up the joint) I opened the bedroom window. Came back to Toxichouse this pm, Stoney pushing for a fight. I'd (OHMYGOD) left the window open! Imagine!!!!! Ain't I a bastard. So, of course my things were, again, fucked with. Stoney was in my face pushing for a fight. Finally, he got it. After being punched in the kidney, I nailed him. Hadda. Not only did he have it coming, but you cannot hit your father.

This was actually a good thing. After his calling me a "punk," trying to get me going (THAT failed), the punch is what did him in. You do NOT hit your father. Period. I can live with the name calling and his being too fucking stupid-actually believing the shit his mother says (he repeats it all verbatim, he's VERY well brainwashed). But when he hit me, all bets were off. Let him do whatever he wants, but the punch was it.

I'm sure his mother will give me shit, good, It needs a life as It wallows in debt. It will never, ever realize how I suffered gracefully through Its daily abuse. But what REALLY hurt was his believing It. I thought he was smarter than that. I was wrong.

So, it hadda happen. Actually cleared the air. Painful, more so than he will ever know. But when he pays the price years from now, of believing all Its bullshit, and in the process wasting what SHOULD have been a great time in his life, all will be even.

God knows wassup, that's all that counts.

No comments: