6/26/16

6/26/16
Achilles Run, "Stay thirsty my friend."

Thursday, January 8, 2015

Day 2033

I can always get more shit, but you'll still be a Bitch

Yesterday was tough. It on a major tear. End result: more of my shit taken from the den. Good. Enjoy. I can always get more shit, It'll STILL be a Psycho.

The rage? Same shit, dif day; I'm Satan, I'm an asshole, I have a sex addiction, I'm a terrible father...the usual. So It feels It'll get back @ me (for being Satan etc...) by stealing. Such a great example for a religion teacher. Not to mention a shining example for our son (should'a heard what HE called It).

Great motivation though! Got my miles this am, in spite of the cold. Now hitting the gym. And I owe it all to a Psycho Bitch Mental Case. Yay Jeeeeeeeeesus!

(oh, MORE good news!) Finally got some mail-you know, the other shit It steals. Guess what was among today's mail? An overdue ticket! Imagine, the mother of your son keeping tickets from reaching you? (Jeeeeeeeeesus did THAT???). So, went online. THEY WERE DISMISSED!!!!!!!!! Thanks God! Good looking out!

Payback's a what?  ;)

No comments: