6/26/16

6/26/16
Achilles Run, "Stay thirsty my friend."

Monday, January 26, 2015

Day 2051

How you like THEM apples?

Did The Manhattan Half. Wow. After the ankle sprain, was actually hoping it was made into a fun run, really didn't wanna do it, but hadda. Had my peeps check online sat night and text me the status. Sho' 'nuf, it was on. Got my usual parking spot, off I went. Did ok. After about 2 miles, anticipated mile 3, then 4, 5, 6. After 7 I hadda chill, but I finished!!!!! Nice to be back.

That having been said, after getting in from work, Toxichouse. Stoney asking if I ate "my apples,"  (?????), Bitch raging that I actually used the vacuum. Fucking amazing.

Meanwhile, got my taxes done. They will pay, I'm done.

...and all that crap in front of the closet? STILL hasn't moved. It needed an excuse to fuck with me-or try to (go ahead Bitch, I really don't care!!!!!!!!!), and now after all that anger on Its part, It STILL can't access Its closet. Fucking Psycho.

...but I need counseling.....

No comments: